- 1/2 kg beef
- 85g reno liver spread (1 can)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 large onions, minced
- 1 large garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (preferably quickmelt cheese)
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 butter
- dried or fresh hot chili, chopped (optional)
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
HOW TO COOK:
- Marinate beef with soy sauce, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, ground black pepper and let it settle for at least 30 mins.
- Melt butter in a pan, then add garlic and onions. Heat until fragrant and soft.
- Add in the marinated beef, mix and cook for about 3 mins.
- Add 1-2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes or until the beef are tender.
- When the beef is soft and the water reduced making the sauce slightly thick, add cheese, liver spread, and peanut butter then mix. Continue to heat until sauce is thick.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chili (optional)