- 5 oz Glass Noodles
- ⅓ Onion
- 1 oz Carrot
- ½ oz Shiitake mushroom (dried) (or any mushroom of choice)
- 3 oz Sliced Beef Sirloin (or any cut)
- 2 oz Spinach (or any greens)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbs Vegetable Oil
- ¼ tsp Salt (adjust according to taste)
- pinch Black Pepper
for seasoning sauce:
- 3 tbs Soy Sauce
- 3 tbs Water
- 1 tbs Sugar (optional)
- ½ tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbs Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
HOW TO COOK:
- Soak dried shiitake mushroom 60 min (Skip if using fresh mushrooms)
- Make seasoning by mixing the following:
- 2½ tbs soy sauce
- 2½ tbs sugar
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- a pinch black pepper
- Slice mushrooms and beef into thin strips.
- Mix beef and mushrooms by hand with 2 teaspoons of the seasoning sauce and let it marinate at least for 15 minutes.
- Season spinach with a pinch of salt and ⅛ teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Peel and cut carrots into matchstick size pieces. Peel and slice onion.
- Boil 6 cups water. Add glass noodles. Boil for 6 min or until cooked.
- Rinse noodles 2 times in cold water. Drain water out.
- Sauté carrot and onions with a pinch of salt and black pepper in high heat until cooked.
- Sauté marinated beef and mushrooms in high heat until cooked.
- Pour the rest of the seasoning sauce over the noodles and mix well.
- Add the vegetables and beef to the noodles and mix in low heat. Add oil if necessary.