- 4 cups leftover white rice
- 4 pieces tuyo, fried (head and bones removed)
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
HOW TO COOK:
- Combine salt and leftover rice in a bowl. Gently mash to mix the ingredients and to separate the rice from each other.
- Heat a pan. Pour-in the oil.
- Once the oil becomes hot, add the garic. Cook the garlic in medium heat until it turns medium brown.
- Add the tuyo (salted dried fish). Cook for 20 seconds.
- Add-in the rice. Toss once in a while. Cook the rice for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve for breakfast. Share and enjoy!